Disqualifiers for Employment
A. The following are disqualifiers for employment for all positions:
1. Membership or affiliation with any criminal street gang.
2. Intentional omission, deception, or failure to cooperate during any portion of the application or background process.
3. Financial irresponsibility
4. Unstable employment history as a result of poor performance, termination, negative behavior, inability to maintain a job, etc.
5. Driving history showing a pattern of irresponsibility, negligence, recklessness etc.
1. Any voluntary and/or willful consumption or use of marijuana in any form including marijuana derivatives, or synthetic marijuana within the past three (3) years from the date of the application.
2. Any voluntary and/or willful consumption or use of any illegal drug (other than marijuana) within the past five (5) years from the date of the application.
3. An applicant admits or is found to have grown, sold, transported, or dealt drugs of any kind will result in a permanent disqualification.
4. Use of any prescription drug or legally obtainable substance in a manner for which it was not intended within the past three (3) years from the date of application.
5. Conduct involving excessive and/or recent use of illicit substance or excessive use of intoxicants shall be considered on a case-by-case basis with consideration given to circumstances and the date(s) of use.
1. Conviction, admission or currently under indictment of any felony, or equivalent offense under federal law or the Uniformed Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).
2. Conviction of any Class A or B misdemeanor in the past 10 years, or equivalent offense under federal law or UCMJ.
3. Conviction or pending charge of family violence.
4. Currently under investigation for, or are considered a suspect in, any criminal offense.
1. Not been discharged from any military service under less than honorable conditions including, specifically;
a. under other than honorable conditions;
b. bad conduct;
d. any other characterization of service indicating bad character
As of: 2 February 2016