The City of Live Oak is now in Year Round Watering
- Year-round watering rules are in effect when the City of Live Oak is NOT under any specific drought restrictions.
- * Under year-round watering rules, all fountains – whether commercial or residential (indoor or outdoor) are allowed.
- * Landscape watering with an irrigation system or sprinkler is permitted any day of the week before 11 a.m. or after 7 p.m.
- * Hand watering with a hand-held hose, drip irrigation, soaker hose or bucket is permitted any time of day.
- * Washing impervious cover such as parking lots, driveways, streets or sidewalks is permitted without runoff to avoid water waste.
- * Water waste is prohibited at all times. Allowing water to run off into a gutter, ditch, or drain or failing to repair a controllable leak is considered water waste.
Water Restrictions Stage 1, 2, 3 & 4
Please continue to conserve wisely!
2020 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report