Parks and RecreationBoating Ordinance for Live Oak Lake
1. The City of Live Oak requires approved life jackets (PDF's) be worn at all times by anyone in a watercraft.
2. There are no vehicles allowed off the roadway, and portage of all watercraft must be accomplished by walking.
3. Consuming or possessing of alcoholic beverages while engaging in boating is prohibited.
4. The use of personal watercraft is limited to daylight hours only.
5. Swimming is not allowed in Live Oak Lake.
The City of Live Oak strives to provide new and exciting recreational activities for the community. We hope that you will remain a safe and responsible boater, and most of all have fun! For more information, and to see the complete ordinance that pertains to boating on Live Oak Lake, please see Ordinance #1521.
The City of Live Oak Park Hours are 5:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
For more information about all of our specials events, please visit our Special Events Page
For information about our Municipal Pool and pool events, please visit our Pool Page
Community Service Opportunities
There are many ways to further enhance your education, and participating in community service is among the best! Many colleges and universities look not only at a student’s academic achievements, but also how they have served the community. Live Oak offers many opportunities year round for students and adults alike to participate in exciting programs, and receive recognition while doing it.
For information, please call Courtney Weese, Recreation Coordinator at 653-9140, ext. 2235 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Cathi Piotrowski, Administrative Assistant, 653-9140, ext. 2234 or email at email@example.com