Report a Crime
If you have been a victim of a crime in the City of Live Oak, you are encouraged to file a report by contacting the department at 210-653-0033. If the crime is occurring in your presence and you can safely do so, dial 911.
Crime Victim Assistance Program
The Victim Assistance Program was established by the State of Texas in 1979 to provide benefits for the victim(s) of a violent crime. The goal of the Live Oak Police Department is to provide for the necessary needs of crime victims and to reduce the effects from short and long term trauma experienced as a result of victimization.
If you are a victim of a violent crime who has suffered personal injuries, or you are a surviving family member of a deceased victim of a violent crime, you may be eligible for crime victim compensation.
Additional Helpful Information:
- Family Violence Prevention Services of San Antonio
- Crime Victims' Compensation/Attorney General of Texas
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Texas Council of Family Violence
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice Victim Assistance
- My PD App
Pay a Ticket
Citations Are Paid Through Municipal Court, NOT the Police Department
Municipal Court is located inside of the Live Oak Justice Center at 8022 Shin Oak Dr.
Municpal Court hours are: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm & 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Paying a citation may be done in person or online.
To pay online: go to the City of Live Oak online bill payment center
- Select "Municipal Court"
- Search by Driver's License & Date of Birth, or Citation number & Date of Birth
- Pay using your MasterCard or Visa
If you have been issued a Live Oak Municipal Court citation and did not appear in court or otherwise meet requirements set by the court after your initial appearance, there may be a warrant issued for your arrest. These warrants do not expire and can be served on any day and at any time. To avoid being arrested, you should contact the Live Oak Municipal Court as soon as possible to make arrangements for the disposition of your case(s). If your warrants are not cleared, there may also be a hold placed on your Driver’s License. If you wish to pay for your warrant(s) in full, you may do so in person at the Live Oak Municipal Court, by using the City of Live Oak Website or by mail (only money order or cashier’s check accepted). Payments made via the internet may require a small processing fee. In certain cases a payment agreement may be allowed upon approval by court personnel.
Make a payment on a single warrant online
- Under the LOCAL PAYMENTS section select “Make a Payment”
- Enter the number 6542 as the Jurisdiction code and select “Make a Payment”
- Above the “Make a Payment” button, click on the “Payment Type” drop down box and select “CITATION”, then click the “Make a Payment” button again. Enter the payment amount (the system will not take more than $500 at a time), credit card type, and click CONTINUE
- After reading and accepting the terms/conditions click on ACCEPT
- You can now opt to create an account or continue as a guest.
- At this point, you will enter the Payer Information which is the information for the credit card holder and not necessarily the person who has warrants.
- Follow the website instructions on entering the citation number and driver license number for the person who had received the citation. Be sure to record the confirmation number as your receipt.
If you believe that you have outstanding citations with the City of Live Oak, we recommend you call the court at 210-945-1799. You may also search the Texas DPS Failure to Appear Database
Be advised that not all Live Oak municipal court warrants are listed in this database, so calling the court directly is recommended.
The Municipal Court is open
8:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-5:00pm
Obtain a Report
To obtain a copy of a report, you may request it in person at the Live Oak Justice Center, 8022 Shin Oak, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. or mail in your request with the payment. A Public Records Request Form is available on the police main page on this website.
Live Oak Police Department
8022 Shin Oak Drive
Live Oak, TX 78233
The fee schedule is as follows:
|Accident report CR3 (Texas Transportation Code §550.065)||$6.00 ea|
|Incident Report||$.10 / page|
|Certified copy of report
|Nonstandard sizes||$.55 / page|
|CD and DVD||$3.00 each|
|Personnel Cost for more than 50 pages||$15.00 / hour|
|Overhead charge (20% of Personnel Charges)|
|Other cost||Actual Cost|