Cost of Living
The City of Live Oak is growing and offers a great selection of housing that will accommodate any income level. High-quality homes and multi-family units are being constructed throughout the area. Including a mixed-use development that will allow people the luxury of living and shopping in one location.
- Bridlewood Park Subdivision offers 450 housing units at an average price of $250,000
- Auburn Hills of the Woodcrest subdivision adds over 750 housing units offered at the average price of $225,000
- Vista Ridge Subdivision will add 202 homes to the Live Oak area at the average price of $220,000
- The average price of a single-family home in Live Oak is $170,000
Multi-Family Housing and Apartments
Construction of top-quality multi-family housing continues to provide an ample supply of quality apartment homes for the community.
- Heritage Apartment community developed by Embrey Partners and encompasses 305 units
- Springs at Live Oak developed by Continental Properties and encompasses 300 units
- Mira Loma apartments added 378 luxury apartments next to the Gateway Plaza Shopping Center
- Villas at Mira Loma apartments also next to the Gateway Plaza Shopping Center offers 270 premier living units
- Aspire at Live Oak located near the city municipal complex will add 240 additional luxury apartments units when completed in 2019
The average monthly rent for new apartment homes are $990 and the average rent for existing apartment homes are $800.