November 3, 2020 Elections
- Final Early Voting Election Calendar
- Early Voting Sites Map
- Greg Abbott Proclamation Announcement
- Greg Abbott Proclamation - Expanding Early Voting Period
Please note, revisions only apply to the November 3, 2020 elections:
- "Dear Voter" letter (English)
- "Dear Voter" letter (Spanish)
- Information about BALLOT ENVELOPE - November 3, 2020 (Form 5-21)
- Information about Returning Your Carrier Envelope (FPCA Carrier Insert) (Form 5-35)
General and Special Elections 2020 - Changes
- Governor of the State of Texas, Greg Abbott Proclamation
- ELECTION ADVISORY- N0. 2020-12 from the Secretary of State
For City Election Information, Please Contact:
Deborah L. Goza, City Secretary
210-653-9140 extension 2213
8001 Shin Oak Drive
Live Oak, TX 78233
City Election Date - May 2, 2020
Texas Secretary of State Information - Election Information
- A Guide to Becoming an Election Official (Download)
- Texas Secretary of State (https://www.sos.state.tx.us/)
- Voter Registration Information (https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/voter/reqvr.shtml)
- Texas Ethics Commission (https://www.ethics.state.tx.us/)
- Bexar County Elections Department (https://www.bexar.org/1568/Elections-Department)
Navigating the Election Process for Students and First Time Voters:(https://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/resources/students-and-first-time-voters/)
Frequently Asked Questions: (http://votetexas.gov)
Federal District Court Decision
Click Here. If a voter comes in with someone who they want to have interpret for them, the proposed interpreter can be anyone of the voter's choice other than the voter's employer, and agent of their employer or an officer or agent of the voter's labor union (see Texas Election Code 64.032(c). Until further notice, the interpreter no longer has to be a registered voter of the county where they are interpreting. The person assisting the voter, must fill out the the interpreter's oath and if they are assisting the voter, they must fill out the oath of assistance.
For more information about all General, Special and Bond Elections please contact Bexar County Elections Department 210-335-VOTE or website link, which is located on the front page of the Live Oak Website or at http://www.bexar.org/elections
General Election - Canceled
Our local General Election for May 2, 2020 is to be canceled due to having unopposed City Council candidates. Download the documents below for more information.
Ordinance 1593 (Número De Ordenaza: 1593)
Saturday, May 2, 2020 Election Day (2 de Mayo de 2020 Día de las elecciones)
Hours of Early Voting Will Be:
- Monday, April 20 thru Thursday, April 23, 2020 | 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Lunes 20 de abril de 2020 hasta jueves 23 de abril de 2020 | 8:00 a.m. a 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 24, 2020 | CLOSED
Viernes 24 de abrilde 2020 | CERRADO
- Saturday, April 25, 2020 | 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sabado 25 de abril de 2020 | 8:00 a.m. a 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 26, 2020 | CLOSED
Domingo 26 de abril de 2020 | CERRADO
- Monday, April 27 thru Tuesday, April 28, 2020 | 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Lunes 27 de abril de 2020 hasta martes 28 de abril de 2020 | 8:00 a.m. a 8:00 p.m.
Constitutional Amendment Special Election (Enmienda Constitucional Elección Especial)
Tuesday, November 5, 2019 Election Day (Martes 5 de noviembre de 2019 Día de las elecciones)
Early Voting for Ten (10) State of Texas Propositions (Votación anticipada de diez (10) propuestas del estado de Texas)
- First day of Early Voting: October 21, 2019 (Monday) – (Primer día de votación anticipada : lunes 21 de octubre de 2019)
- Last day of Early Voting: Friday, November 1, 2019 – (Último día de votación anticipada: viernes 1 de noviembre de 2019)
The following are the Ten (10) State of Texas Propositions - Las siguientes son las diez (10) propuestas del estado de Texas:
For More Information Click Here to visit Bexar County TX Elections Department's website